THRUSTMASTER presents the TS-XW Racer SPARCO P310 Competition Mod racing wheel: the first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and SPARCO. It is the result of a combination of our advanced technologies such as a powerful 40-watt brushless servomotor, Motor Cooling Embedded system and Turbo Power power supply. It is officially licensed for Xbox One® and Windows®.
OFFICIAL RACING SIMULATOR FOR XBOX ONE® AND WINDOWS®
- 1:1 scale replica of the SPARCO P310 Competition wheel (12.4”/31 cm in diameter).
BRUSHLESS FORCE FEEDBACK SYSTEM
- 40-watt brushless servomotor with Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending). The motor is able to support intensive use during long hours of e-racing competition without any decrease in performance.
- Dual belt-pulley system + metal ball-bearing axle. Up to 1080° adjustable rotation angle.
LARGE, SOLID AND ADJUSTABLE PEDAL SET
- 100% metal pedals and internal structure
- Conical Rubber Brake Mod included
- 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height).
TURBO POWER POWER SUPPLY
- Toroidal shape with finless design: 86% efficiency (vs. 65% efficiency for standard finned power supplies).
REALISTIC “COMPETITION” WHEEL DESIGN
- 12.4”/31 cm in diameter: 1:1 scale replica of the SPARCO P310 Competition wheel, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, Indy, road racing, etc.).
- THRUSTMASTER TS-XW servo base, detachable SPARCO wheel with metal faceplate and genuine suede leather. ECOSYSTEM-READY.
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters (5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations).
- 14 action buttons + 1 directional pad with push button function.
- POWERFUL BRUSHLESS SERVOMOTOR FORCE FEEDBACK BASE
- TS-XW Racer motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive S curves (DYNAMIC mode).
- Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending): maintains dynamics with the new motor, by ensuring that there is no overheating and while remaining silent.
- Built-in official buttons for Xbox One®: Xbox Guide, View and Menu. Switch between the game, system menus, social features, etc.
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°!
- Field Oriented Control: H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology™) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands.
- External Turbo Power power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power, to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game. Toroidal-shaped for optimized power efficiency of 86% (with just 14% heat generation), with a finless design. Peak power: 400 watts!
- Dual belt-pulley system with metal ball-bearing axle.
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.).
INCLUDES: T3PA 3-PEDAL PEDAL SET
- 100% metal pedals and internal structure.
- Conical Rubber Brake Mod included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the pedal’s travel).
- 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height).
COMPATIBLE WITH THE THRUSTMASTER TH8A SHIFTER*
- *Sold separately.
XBOX ONE®-CERTIFIED EMBEDDED SOFTWARE
- Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One.
- Compatible in the console’s menus.
- Compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH PC
- PC compatibility (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the https://support.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.
- Racing wheel, pedal set, Turbo Power power supply, attachment system, user manual and consumer warranty information.
|Primary Format - Games||Xbox One|
|Games accessory type||Racing wheels|
|Works with Xbox One||Yes|
|Works with PC Gaming||Yes|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|
About our company
ISHOPTECH PTY LTD trading as 'ISHOPTECH'
ACN: 645 619 209 | ABN: 88 645 619 209
MAIL: 2/23 Foster St, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
PHONE: 1300 290 352
Welcome to iShopTech, Australia's Number 1 e-Tech store.
We offer the latest tech products, predominantly specialising in Audio Visual, Computing and Video Gaming.
We operate completely online. iShopTech serves consumers and SMEs all across Australia.
Our staff work around the clock to ensure your order is shipped promptly and securely.
We hope you enjoy our product offering as much as we enjoy being able to provide them to you.
iShopTech Pty Ltd (“ISHOPTECH”) (ACN 645 619 209 | ABN 88 645 619 209) is an Australian Private Company. Our headquarters are located in Sydney, NSW, 2010.
Without exception, our objective is to provide our customers the absolute best shopping experience available in the online computing & tech marketplace.
OUR PREFERRED PARTNERS
iShopTech is proud of our long-established partnerships with some of Australia’s most reliable and trusted suppliers. These solid relationships provide us with access to thousands of computing, tech and video gaming products from leading global manufacturers.
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
We only select the most reputable & trusted products in our industry. We make certain that we also educate ourselves about the products we sell so that we can ensure that your experience with our store and the products we supply are the latest and greatest.
Payment & Security
What are my payment options?
Online purchases are made very easy and securely with a variety of different payment options:
***Please note we do not accept American Express or Pre-Paid credit/gift cards ***
How long does it take for my order to be processed?
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
How do I know if the products listed on your website are in stock?
All products advertised with a stock on hand quantity are "in stock".
Our website syncs stock levels multiple times daily. In very rare instances, a product may appear as "in stock" whereby it sold out prior to the next stock update. Every effort is made to minimise this from happening.
Will I receive a Tax Invoice & Receipt?
Tax Invoice - Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Within the order confirmation email, there will be a hyperlink allowing you to conveniently download a PDF tax invoice. You may also access a copy of your tax invoice within your online iShopTech account.
Receipt - Once your order has shipped, you will receive an shipping confirmation email. Within the shipping confirmation email, there will be a hyperlink allowing you to conveniently download a PDF receipt.
Can I claim a refund on the GST for goods I purchase on your website under the Australian Government Tourist Refund Scheme refund?
Yes, as long as you satisfy the requirements under the Tourist Refund Scheme you will be able to claim the GST back on purchases made from our site.
Please refer to the Australian Border Force TOURIST REFUND SCHEME (TRS) website for further details.
Can I purchase an “Out of Stock” Product?
We do generally allow back orders for certain products.
Back orders are generally available for new or fast selling product ranges, seasonal products yet to arrive, specials and promotional products.
NOTE - Back orders must be pre-paid in full and cannot be cancelled. If you decide to cancel a back order, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
Do I have to be home to receive my items?
Yes. You must be available to sign and receive the delivery from the courier.
Specific instruction is provided to the courier preventing parcel re-directions.
When can I expect my package?
The order is estimated to arrive within 2-10 business days depending on your location:
|STATE||TRANSIT TIME (estimated)|
|NSW||2-8 (business days)|
|ACT||2-8 (business days)|
|NT||5-10 (business days)|
|QLD||2-8 (business days)|
|SA||2-8 (business days)|
|TAS||5-10 (business days)|
|VIC||2-8 (business days)|
|WA||5-10 (business days)|
Note: Please allow additional transit time to non metro postcodes
Where do you deliver to?
How much is delivery?
-Shipping rates vary by product and are calculated by postcode + state. Please add the product(s) to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page whereby you will view the shipping rate(s).
Can I Click & Collect?
-Click & Collect is available for eligible products / vendors only.
-To determine eligible products, please refer under the "Buy it Now" button on the product page and the "Pick Up" location will be available. There will also be a "Pick Up" option at the checkout level for eligible Click & Collect products.
-Click & Collect is available between Monday to Friday 09:30hrs to 16:30hrs only (excluding Public Holidays).
-Standard order processing (1-3 business days) time applies to Click & Collect orders however generally the order will be available to pick up within 2 hours of placing an order (Monday to Friday).
-Once your Click & Collect order is ready for pick up, you will receive an email notification with full warehouse details.
Will orders with multiple products ship together?
If you have ordered multiple products in one transaction, in some instances they will arrive separately. You will only pay shipping once. Full tracking details for every item will be sent if an order is split.
How do I track my order?
-Once an order has been dispatched you will receive a shipping confirmation email. Please click the tracking details link to obtain your tracking number.
-Alternatively you may use our website tracking tool:
Do you ship overseas?
No. We only ship within Australia.
Are your products brand new?
-Yes. All products on our website are Australian stock, brand new in original manufacturer packaging.
-Products on our website are NOT "grey imports" or "factory seconds".
Terms & Conditions
What is iShopTech's Refund policy?
Please visit: https://www.ishoptech.com.au/pages/refund-policy
What is iShopTech's Shipping policy?
Please visit: https://www.ishoptech.com.au/pages/shipping-policy
What is iShopTech's Cancellation policy?
Please visit: https://www.ishoptech.com.au/pages/cancellation-policy
Are products sold on iShopTech covered by Manufacturers Warranty?
All products sold by iShopTech are covered by the manufacturers warranty that accompanies the product.
Can I opt for Extended Warranty?
There is no option to "add on" extended warranty to any of the products on our site.
All the products listed on our site come with standard manufacturer warranty, as outlined in the product description.
Why have I received an email requesting identity validation?
iShopTech is committed to the highest security standards when using our site.
Identity validation may be requested at the discretion of iShopTech and reserves the right to hold an order until the identity validation process is satisfied.
What is your commitment to online security?
Fraudulent activity is taken very seriously and will be reported to the authorities on every occasion.
How can I share my experience dealing with iShopTech?
We would love to hear about your experience purchasing from our store so that we can continually improve.
Where can I submit a complaint?
Your opinion matters to us. Please contact us by writing and we will get back to you within 24hours.