- WiFi 6 Dual Band AX1800 Access Point, up to 1.2Gbps in 5GHz band and 600Mbps in 2.4GHz
- Multi-Gigabit Speed and PoE — Includes a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port with PoE for high speed and easy wiring (Ideal switches to power WAX610 are GSM4210P and MS510TXPP)
- Faster and more reliable WiFi due to higher throughput and more coverage with the use of both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band simultaneously.
- Ideal for high density WiFi environments, supported by robust and seamless roaming between a large number of WAX610 and other NETGEAR Business WiFi APs
- High Performance — Get 4 Streams of WiFi 6 and speeds up to 1.8 Gb
- Greater Capacity and Battery Life — Enjoy 4X more connection capacity than WiFi 5 with improved efficiency for longer device battery life.
- Compatible with WAC505/510/540 specifically but not WiFi 5 APs in general.
- Dual-Band Wireless Mesh – wire-free installation with other WAX610, WAX610Y, WAC540 or WAC564. One of the bands is then shared between the wireless backhaul and the devices.
- Ultimate Speed and Capacity with WiFi 6
- Offer customers and employees the best WiFi with higher speeds, less congestion, higher device density... Read More
- Up to 70% higher speed for client devices
- 4x more client devices per unit (when all devices support WiFi 6)
- Dual-band 4-stream: each unit can deliver up to 1.8 Gbps of data throughput
- 2 streams: 5GHz band
- 2 streams: 2.4GHz band
- One 2.5G Ethernet port for multi-gig wired network connectivity
- Enhanced security features
- SMB IT budget
- Centralized remote monitoring and management
- Small and medium organizations now enjoy enterprise level security without the enterprise budget. Insight helps you configure and maintain the security of the network easily
- WPA3 for the highest level of WiFi connection security
- 8 separate wireless networks (SSIDs) can be used for administration, employees, guests and IoT devices (WiFi surveillance cameras, thermostats, door locks and sensors)
- Separate VLANs for network separation and segregation between admin network, employee, visitor, HR, Finance, etc.
- Peer-to-peer separation: Total user separation on the same VLAN, preventing guest accessing other guests’ devices
- Dynamic VLAN per RADIUS user assignment, a feature specially designed for businesses who use RADIUS to efficiently manage user accounts and access (Note: Feature available in October 2020 firmware release)
- Instant discovery & set-up
- Local and Cloud monitoring and management through the Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Remote access and multi-device configuration
- No additional Cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server is necessary
- QR code intial configuaration for instant installation
|Specifications||Antenna Gain||Internal 3.8/4.5dBi (2.4GHz/5GHz)|
|Specifications||Centralized Management||Insight App|
|Specifications||Compatible/Used for||Wireless Network|
|Specifications||Dimensions W x D x H||160.9 x 160.9 x 33.25 mm|
|Specifications||LAN Ports||One 100/1000/2.5GBASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) ports with Auto Uplink (Auto MDI-X) supporting IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Specifications||Multi-User MIMO||Bidir and MU-MIMO|
|Specifications||OFDM/OFDMA||OFDM and OFDMA|
|Specifications||Operating temperature||0° to 40°C|
|Specifications||PoE Power Consumption||15.3W|
|Specifications||Power over Ethernet (PoE)||802.11at|
|Specifications||Product Type||WIFI 6 POE Access Point|
|Specifications||Secure Socket Layer (SSL)||Yes|
|Specifications||Security||WiFi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2/WPA3), 802.11i, MAC address filtering with access control, 802.1x RADIUS support with EAP TLS, TTLS, PEAP, Neighbor AP detection, Block SSID Broadcast, VLAN Support, Guest Network/Captive Portal, Bandwidth management, Link Layer Discovery Protocol, Bandsteering|
|Specifications||Target Wake Time (TWT)||Yes|
|Specifications||Wifi Ghz/Mbps||5.0GHz: 1200Mbps, 2.4GHz: 600Mbps|
|Specifications||WiFi Standards||5.0GHz: 802.11a/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n/ax|
|Specifications||Wireless backhaul to form Mesh Network||Yes|
|Specifications||Wireless Distribution System (WDS)||Bridge mode: Point-to-point wireless, Bridge mode: Point-to-multipoint wireless, Repeater mode, Adjustable Transmit Power Control (TPC), Device detection, Identify type of wireless clients in the network|
|Specifications||Wireless Distribution System (WDS)||Repeater, Bridge Point-to-point/Multi-point, Simultaneous Bridge and Wireless Client Association|
|Specifications||Wireless Mode (Transmit x Receive)||2x2 in 5.0GHz, 2x2 in 2.4GHz|
About our company
ISHOPTECH PTY LTD trading as 'ISHOPTECH'
ACN: 645 619 209 | ABN: 88 645 619 209
MAIL: 2/23 Foster St, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
PHONE: 1300 290 352
Welcome to iShopTech, Australia's Number 1 e-Tech store.
We offer the latest tech products, predominantly specialising in Audio Visual, Computing and Video Gaming.
We operate completely online. iShopTech serves consumers and SMEs all across Australia.
Our staff work around the clock to ensure your order is shipped promptly and securely.
We hope you enjoy our product offering as much as we enjoy being able to provide them to you.
iShopTech Pty Ltd (“ISHOPTECH”) (ACN 645 619 209 | ABN 88 645 619 209) is an Australian Private Company. Our headquarters are located in Sydney, NSW, 2010.
Without exception, our objective is to provide our customers the absolute best shopping experience available in the online computing & tech marketplace.
OUR PREFERRED PARTNERS
iShopTech is proud of our long-established partnerships with some of Australia’s most reliable and trusted suppliers. These solid relationships provide us with access to thousands of computing, tech and video gaming products from leading global manufacturers.
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
We only select the most reputable & trusted products in our industry. We make certain that we also educate ourselves about the products we sell so that we can ensure that your experience with our store and the products we supply are the latest and greatest.
Payment & Security
What are my payment options?
Online purchases are made very easy and securely with a variety of different payment options:
***Please note we do not accept American Express or Pre-Paid credit/gift cards ***
How long does it take for my order to be processed?
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
How do I know if the products listed on your website are in stock?
All products advertised with a stock on hand quantity are "in stock".
Our website syncs stock levels multiple times daily. In very rare instances, a product may appear as "in stock" whereby it sold out prior to the next stock update. Every effort is made to minimise this from happening.
Will I receive a Tax Invoice & Receipt?
Tax Invoice - Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Within the order confirmation email, there will be a hyperlink allowing you to conveniently download a PDF tax invoice. You may also access a copy of your tax invoice within your online iShopTech account.
Receipt - Once your order has shipped, you will receive an shipping confirmation email. Within the shipping confirmation email, there will be a hyperlink allowing you to conveniently download a PDF receipt.
Can I claim a refund on the GST for goods I purchase on your website under the Australian Government Tourist Refund Scheme refund?
Yes, as long as you satisfy the requirements under the Tourist Refund Scheme you will be able to claim the GST back on purchases made from our site.
Please refer to the Australian Border Force TOURIST REFUND SCHEME (TRS) website for further details.
Can I purchase an “Out of Stock” Product?
We do generally allow back orders for certain products.
Back orders are generally available for new or fast selling product ranges, seasonal products yet to arrive, specials and promotional products.
NOTE - Back orders must be pre-paid in full and cannot be cancelled. If you decide to cancel a back order, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
Do I have to be home to receive my items?
Yes. You must be available to sign and receive the delivery from the courier.
Specific instruction is provided to the courier preventing parcel re-directions.
When can I expect my package?
The order is estimated to arrive within 2-10 business days depending on your location:
|STATE||TRANSIT TIME (estimated)|
|NSW||2-8 (business days)|
|ACT||2-8 (business days)|
|NT||5-10 (business days)|
|QLD||2-8 (business days)|
|SA||2-8 (business days)|
|TAS||5-10 (business days)|
|VIC||2-8 (business days)|
|WA||5-10 (business days)|
Note: Please allow additional transit time to non metro postcodes
Where do you deliver to?
How much is delivery?
-Shipping rates vary by product and are calculated by postcode + state. Please add the product(s) to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page whereby you will view the shipping rate(s).
Can I Click & Collect?
-Click & Collect is available for eligible products / vendors only.
-To determine eligible products, please refer to the product page and the "Pickup available" location will be displayed. There will also be a "Pick Up" option at the final checkout level for eligible Click & Collect products.
-Click & Collect is available between Monday to Friday 09:30hrs to 16:30hrs only (excluding Public Holidays).
-Standard order processing (1-3 business days) time applies to Click & Collect orders however generally the order will be available to pick up within 2 hours of placing an order (Monday to Friday).
-Once your Click & Collect order is ready for pick up, you will receive an email notification with full warehouse details.
Will orders with multiple products ship together?
If you have ordered multiple products in one transaction, in some instances they will arrive separately. You will only pay shipping once. Full tracking details for every item will be sent if an order is split.
How do I track my order?
-Once an order has been dispatched you will receive a shipping confirmation email. Please click the tracking details link to obtain your tracking number.
-Alternatively you may use our website tracking tool:
Do you ship overseas?
No. We only ship within Australia.
Are your products brand new?
-Yes. All products on our website are Australian stock, brand new in original manufacturer packaging.
-Products on our website are NOT "grey imports" or "factory seconds".
Terms & Conditions
What is iShopTech's Refund policy?
Please visit: https://www.ishoptech.com.au/pages/refund-policy
What is iShopTech's Shipping policy?
Please visit: https://www.ishoptech.com.au/pages/shipping-policy
What is iShopTech's Cancellation policy?
Please visit: https://www.ishoptech.com.au/pages/cancellation-policy
Are products sold on iShopTech covered by Manufacturers Warranty?
All products sold by iShopTech are covered by the manufacturers warranty that accompanies the product.
Can I opt for Extended Warranty?
There is no option to "add on" extended warranty to any of the products on our site.
All the products listed on our site come with standard manufacturer warranty, as outlined in the product description.
Why have I received an email requesting identity validation?
iShopTech is committed to the highest security standards when using our site.
Identity validation may be requested at the discretion of iShopTech and reserves the right to hold an order until the identity validation process is satisfied.
What is your commitment to online security?
Fraudulent activity is taken very seriously and will be reported to the authorities on every occasion.
How can I share my experience dealing with iShopTech?
We would love to hear about your experience purchasing from our store so that we can continually improve.
Where can I submit a complaint?
Your opinion matters to us. Please contact us by writing and we will get back to you within 24hours.